Group Chief Financial Officer
Curtis Martin, who was appointed Chief Financial Officer of The Jamaica National Group in February 2017, assumed the post of Managing Director, JN Bank, in December 2017.
Joining the Jamaica National Building Society in 2013 as Assistant General Manager, Treasury and Investments, Mr Martin possesses extensive experience in banking, corporate finance, treasury and investment management at several leading financial institutions in the private and public sectors for the past three decades.
As Chairman of the Jamaica Stock Exchange & Jamaica Central Securities Depository (2006-2011), he led the diversification of the organisation’s revenue stream through the development and launch of the Junior Stock Market, JSE Trustee Services, JSE E-Learning Institute and the Caribbean Exchange Network (CXN).
Mr Martin completed the BSc, Management Studies at The University of the West Indies (UWI) and the MBA, Finance from Columbia University, New York.
He is a Director of the Jamaica Central Security Depository Ltd; a JCSD Trustee Services Member; and a Member of the Kingston College Old Boys’ Association.
- MSc., Management Studies, The University of the West Indies (UWI)
- MBA, Finance, Columbia University, New York
- Level 2 Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Accreditation
- Directorships/Affiliations: Director, Jamaica Central Security Depository Ltd Director, JCSD Trustee Services Member, Kingston College Old Boys’ Association
- Director, Jamaica Central Security Depository Ltd Director
- JCSD Trustee Services Member
- Kingston College Old Boys’ Association