Leon Mitchell currently supports the Office of the Chief Executive Officer in identifying and initiating projects and strategic alliances to advance The Jamaica National Group locally and internationally. Since joining the Jamaica National Building Society (JNBS) in 1999, he has worked in a range of positions, including Overseas Business Development Executive; CEO JNO (UK, USA, and Canada) Ltd.; and JN Group Executive, Marketing, Sales & Promotions.
He was appointed Assistant General Manager in 2011.
- Bachelor, Business Administration, University of Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Florida International University, Beta Gamma Sigma
- President, Boys Town Football Club
- Director, Special Olympics Association
- Vice President, Marketing Association of Jamaica
- Member, Fund Raising Committee, Jamaica Red Cross
- Past President, Jamaica Hockey Federation
- Kiwanis Club of Kingston
- Kingston Cricket Club