Leon Mitchell is responsible for identifying and implementing strategic business opportunities, locally and overseas for The Jamaica National Group. Since joining the Jamaica National Building Society (JNBS) in 1999, he has been appointed to several positions, including Overseas Business Development Executive; CEO JNO (UK, USA, and Canada) Ltd.; and JN Group Executive, Marketing, Sales & Promotions. He was appointed Assistant General Manager for JNBS in 2011.
With the restructuring of the Society and the launch of JN Bank on February 1, 2017, Mr Mitchell was appointed Chief Marketing and Sales Officer for The Jamaica National Group.
- Bachelor, Business Administration, University of Technology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Florida International University, Beta Gamma Sigma
- Chairman, Fund Raising Committee, Jamaica Red Cross
- Immediate Past President, Jamaica Hockey Federation
- Kiwanis Club of Kingston
- Kingston Cricket Club
- Technical Director/Coach, Rockfort Football Club