Mrs Tonya Grant was appointed Chief Internal Auditor for The Jamaica National Group in 2017.
She has more than 25 years’ experience in auditing and has participated in diverse internal audit, data analytics, Anti-Money Laundering and leadership conferences and seminars.
- Fellow, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Jamaica (FCA)
- U.S. Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Chairman, Audit Committee – Shortwood Teachers’ College
- Member, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Member, Association of Certified Anti-money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)