Mrs Tanya Pringle was appointed Executive for Group Corporate Communications in June 2019. She joined the Jamaica National Building Society (JNBS) in 2009 as Special Assistant to the General Manager and was appointed Manager of the Group Corporate Communications department in 2011. She was subsequently promoted to Senior Manager in 2014.
During the restructuring of JNBS in 2017, Mrs Pringle and her team led the communication initiatives for the successful transformation of the 140 year-old building society to The Jamaica National Group and the launch of JN Bank.
As head of Group Corporate Communications, she works closely with her team to provide a wide range of communication initiatives, including web and digital marketing, internal communication and media support to the JN Group, its companies and organisations, as well as its Representative Offices in the United Kingdom, Florida and Toronto and companies in New York and The Cayman Islands.
Mrs Pringle previously worked in communications as General Manager, PROCOMM Limited and at The Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica (PSOJ), where she was recognized as Outstanding Employee of the Year (2005). She has also worked in general management and marketing in the hotel industry and was awarded an International Hotel Association scholarship to the Netherlands in 1993.
- MA – Communications, University of Leicester, United Kingdom
- Certificate courses: Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Marketing
- Founding member (2011), JN Toastmasters Club
- Former Secretary, Vice President – Public Relations and President, JN Toastmasters Club
- Director – Area 12, Division B – Caribbean Toastmasters
- Toastmaster of the Year (2019-2020), JN Toastmasters Club